We started experimenting with a new validation library under dry-rb organization a couple of months ago, and last month I released the first version of dry-validation. Since then I worked hard on improving it and adding support for i18n. Today, I released dry-validation 0.3.0 with a couple of bug fixes,...Continue reading...
- Be cautious with Ruby coercion methods
- Introducing dry-schema
- Open Source Status Update – July 2020
- Virtus - Attributes For Your Plain Ruby Objects
- The World Needs Another Post About Dependency Injection in Ruby
- Get Rid of That Code Smell - Control Couple
- Yes, You Should Write Controller Tests!
- Open Source Status Update – April - June 2020
- Introducing dry-validation