We started experimenting with a new validation library under dry-rb organization a couple of months ago, and last month I released the first version of dry-validation. Since then I worked hard on improving it and adding support for i18n. Today, I released dry-validation 0.3.0 with a couple of bug fixes,...Continue reading...
- Fixing Ruby 2.7 compilation error on Big Sur
- Yes, You Should Write Controller Tests!
- TDD and ActiveRecord in Rails
- Get Rid of That Code Smell – Duplication
- Get Rid of That Code Smell – Primitive Obsession
- Be cautious with Ruby coercion methods
- The World Needs Another Post About Dependency Injection in Ruby
- Open Source Status Update - March 2020
- Open Source Status Update
- 8 Things I Learned During 8 Years of Ruby and Rails