Coercion is a tricky problem to solve and it’s something we need pretty much everywhere. Whether you’re building a web application or a CLI tool, you will have to coerce values in some way. I say it’s a tricky problem because Ruby comes with many builtin coercion methods but it’s...Continue reading...
- Fixing Ruby 2.7 compilation error on Big Sur
- Yes, You Should Write Controller Tests!
- TDD and ActiveRecord in Rails
- Get Rid of That Code Smell – Duplication
- Get Rid of That Code Smell – Primitive Obsession
- Be cautious with Ruby coercion methods
- The World Needs Another Post About Dependency Injection in Ruby
- Open Source Status Update - March 2020
- Open Source Status Update
- 8 Things I Learned During 8 Years of Ruby and Rails