“Skinny Controller, Fat Model” is a well known best practice in Ruby community. Everybody seems to agree with it and follows it. It’s pretty clear what a skinny controller is. The question is what is a fat model and what should we do if it gets too fat? Even better,...Continue reading...
- Fixing Ruby 2.7 compilation error on Big Sur
- My time with Rails is up
- Invalid Object Is An Anti-Pattern
- Ruby DataMapper Status
- Single Responsibility Principle on Rails Explained
- Ditch Your ORM
- Be cautious with Ruby coercion methods
- A Closer Look at How Ruby Object Mapper Works
- Yes, You Should Write Controller Tests!
- Get Rid of That Code Smell - Control Couple