“Skinny Controller, Fat Model” is a well known best practice in Ruby community. Everybody seems to agree with it and follows it. It’s pretty clear what a skinny controller is. The question is what is a fat model and what should we do if it gets too fat? Even better,...Continue reading...
- My time with Rails is up
- Introducing dry-schema
- Get Rid of That Code Smell - Control Couple
- Cutting Corners or Why Rails May Kill Ruby
- Abstractions and the role of a framework
- Duck typing vs type safety in Ruby
- A quick recap and plans for the future
- Yes, You Should Write Controller Tests!
- Get Rid of That Code Smell - Attributes