“Skinny Controller, Fat Model” is a well known best practice in Ruby community. Everybody seems to agree with it and follows it. It’s pretty clear what a skinny controller is. The question is what is a fat model and what should we do if it gets too fat? Even better,...Continue reading...
- DataMapper 2 Status and Roadmap
- Duck typing vs type safety in Ruby
- Mocking and Ruby
- The World Needs Another Post About Dependency Injection in Ruby
- Yes, You Should Write Controller Tests!
- A quick recap and plans for the future
- Abstractions and the role of a framework
- My time with Rails is up
- Introducing dry-validation