In the “TDD is dead” discussion unit testing and mocking is being mentioned frequently. DHH explicitly expressed how much he dislikes mocks and it seems like many people still connect unit testing with mocking or even confuse the two. In case you missed it Martin Fowler wrote a great article...Continue reading...
- Be cautious with Ruby coercion methods
- Introducing dry-schema
- Open Source Status Update – July 2020
- Virtus - Attributes For Your Plain Ruby Objects
- The World Needs Another Post About Dependency Injection in Ruby
- Get Rid of That Code Smell - Control Couple
- Yes, You Should Write Controller Tests!
- Open Source Status Update – April - June 2020
- Introducing dry-validation