In the “TDD is dead” discussion unit testing and mocking is being mentioned frequently. DHH explicitly expressed how much he dislikes mocks and it seems like many people still connect unit testing with mocking or even confuse the two. In case you missed it Martin Fowler wrote a great article...Continue reading...
- My time with Rails is up
- Introducing dry-schema
- Get Rid of That Code Smell - Control Couple
- Cutting Corners or Why Rails May Kill Ruby
- Abstractions and the role of a framework
- Duck typing vs type safety in Ruby
- A quick recap and plans for the future
- Yes, You Should Write Controller Tests!
- Get Rid of That Code Smell - Attributes