In the “TDD is dead” discussion unit testing and mocking is being mentioned frequently. DHH explicitly expressed how much he dislikes mocks and it seems like many people still connect unit testing with mocking or even confuse the two. In case you missed it Martin Fowler wrote a great article...Continue reading...
- Fixing Ruby 2.7 compilation error on Big Sur
- Yes, You Should Write Controller Tests!
- TDD and ActiveRecord in Rails
- Get Rid of That Code Smell – Duplication
- Get Rid of That Code Smell – Primitive Obsession
- Be cautious with Ruby coercion methods
- The World Needs Another Post About Dependency Injection in Ruby
- Open Source Status Update - March 2020
- Open Source Status Update
- 8 Things I Learned During 8 Years of Ruby and Rails