I was wondering what do we, rubyists, think about dependency injection these days as I remember some discussions about it which were mostly lots of post-java-trauma type of criticism. I had this blog post in the back of my head for a long time but knowing that this subject was...Continue reading...
- Fixing Ruby 2.7 compilation error on Big Sur
- Yes, You Should Write Controller Tests!
- TDD and ActiveRecord in Rails
- Get Rid of That Code Smell – Duplication
- Get Rid of That Code Smell – Primitive Obsession
- Be cautious with Ruby coercion methods
- The World Needs Another Post About Dependency Injection in Ruby
- Open Source Status Update - March 2020
- Open Source Status Update
- 8 Things I Learned During 8 Years of Ruby and Rails