I was wondering what do we, rubyists, think about dependency injection these days as I remember some discussions about it which were mostly lots of post-java-trauma type of criticism. I had this blog post in the back of my head for a long time but knowing that this subject was...Continue reading...
- My time with Rails is up
- Introducing dry-schema
- Get Rid of That Code Smell - Control Couple
- Cutting Corners or Why Rails May Kill Ruby
- Abstractions and the role of a framework
- Duck typing vs type safety in Ruby
- A quick recap and plans for the future
- Yes, You Should Write Controller Tests!
- Get Rid of That Code Smell - Attributes