I was wondering what do we, rubyists, think about dependency injection these days as I remember some discussions about it which were mostly lots of post-java-trauma type of criticism. I had this blog post in the back of my head for a long time but knowing that this subject was...Continue reading...
- Be cautious with Ruby coercion methods
- Introducing dry-schema
- Open Source Status Update – July 2020
- Virtus - Attributes For Your Plain Ruby Objects
- The World Needs Another Post About Dependency Injection in Ruby
- Get Rid of That Code Smell - Control Couple
- Yes, You Should Write Controller Tests!
- Open Source Status Update – April - June 2020
- Introducing dry-validation