Two years ago (!!!) I published a post on discourse.dry-rb.org explaining my plans for dry-validation 1.0.0 and in this post I mentioned that there will be a new gem called dry-schema that dry-validation will use for its schemas. It’s crazy how time flies because I swear I thought it was...Continue reading...
- My time with Rails is up
- Introducing dry-schema
- Cutting Corners or Why Rails May Kill Ruby
- Single Responsibility Principle on Rails Explained
- Get Rid of That Code Smell – Primitive Obsession
- GitHub Sponsorship
- The World Needs Another Post About Dependency Injection in Ruby
- Introducing dry-validation
- Get Rid of That Code Smell
- Yes, You Should Write Controller Tests!