Hi, I’m back! I haven’t written anything on this blog since November 2016, which is sad but it is what it is. I’ve got so much to tell you. A lot happened during this time, and I’ll try to summarize it here and also talk a bit about my plans...Continue reading...
- My time with Rails is up
- Introducing dry-schema
- Get Rid of That Code Smell - Control Couple
- Cutting Corners or Why Rails May Kill Ruby
- Abstractions and the role of a framework
- Duck typing vs type safety in Ruby
- A quick recap and plans for the future
- Yes, You Should Write Controller Tests!
- Get Rid of That Code Smell - Attributes