Hi, I’m back! I haven’t written anything on this blog since November 2016, which is sad but it is what it is. I’ve got so much to tell you. A lot happened during this time, and I’ll try to summarize it here and also talk a bit about my plans...Continue reading...
- Fixing Ruby 2.7 compilation error on Big Sur
- My time with Rails is up
- Invalid Object Is An Anti-Pattern
- Ruby DataMapper Status
- Single Responsibility Principle on Rails Explained
- Ditch Your ORM
- Be cautious with Ruby coercion methods
- A Closer Look at How Ruby Object Mapper Works
- Yes, You Should Write Controller Tests!
- Get Rid of That Code Smell - Control Couple