You think you’ve done everything with Ruby? How about subclassing Module? It’s an interesting technique that I’ve been experimenting with lately. One of the downsides of using modules in Ruby is that a module doesn’t have a state. When you mix it into another class you’re basically copying methods from...Continue reading...
- My time with Rails is up
- Introducing dry-schema
- Get Rid of That Code Smell - Control Couple
- Cutting Corners or Why Rails May Kill Ruby
- Abstractions and the role of a framework
- Duck typing vs type safety in Ruby
- A quick recap and plans for the future
- Yes, You Should Write Controller Tests!
- Get Rid of That Code Smell - Attributes