I’ve been promoting a functional approach in Ruby for a while now and even though it includes many different techniques and patterns, there’s this one idea, one fundamental idea that changes everything – immutability. But what does it even mean in Ruby? To freeze everything? That would be too slow,...Continue reading...
- Fixing Ruby 2.7 compilation error on Big Sur
- Yes, You Should Write Controller Tests!
- TDD and ActiveRecord in Rails
- Get Rid of That Code Smell – Duplication
- Get Rid of That Code Smell – Primitive Obsession
- Be cautious with Ruby coercion methods
- The World Needs Another Post About Dependency Injection in Ruby
- Open Source Status Update - March 2020
- Open Source Status Update
- 8 Things I Learned During 8 Years of Ruby and Rails