It’s finally time for another Open Source Status Update! This one’s different as it covers last three months. Due to pandemic situation and having my kids at home, including online schooling, it was really difficult to do any OSS hacking. We’ve got some things done regardless in March and April...Continue reading...
- Fixing Ruby 2.7 compilation error on Big Sur
- Yes, You Should Write Controller Tests!
- TDD and ActiveRecord in Rails
- Get Rid of That Code Smell – Duplication
- Get Rid of That Code Smell – Primitive Obsession
- Be cautious with Ruby coercion methods
- The World Needs Another Post About Dependency Injection in Ruby
- Open Source Status Update - March 2020
- Open Source Status Update
- 8 Things I Learned During 8 Years of Ruby and Rails