I’ve been promoting a functional approach in Ruby for a while now and even though it includes many different techniques and patterns, there’s this one idea, one fundamental idea that changes everything – immutability. But what does it even mean in Ruby? To freeze everything? That would be too slow,...Continue reading...
- Fixing Ruby 2.7 compilation error on Big Sur
- My time with Rails is up
- Invalid Object Is An Anti-Pattern
- Ruby DataMapper Status
- Single Responsibility Principle on Rails Explained
- Ditch Your ORM
- Be cautious with Ruby coercion methods
- A Closer Look at How Ruby Object Mapper Works
- Yes, You Should Write Controller Tests!
- Get Rid of That Code Smell - Control Couple