Data mapping, or how I prefer to call it – data transformations, is something I’ve tackled in a couple of projects already. First, in DataMapper ORM with its Property API. Then in Virtus, a project that started as an extraction of DataMapper Property API to a separate gem. Then Virtus...Continue reading...
- Be cautious with Ruby coercion methods
- Introducing dry-schema
- Open Source Status Update – July 2020
- Virtus - Attributes For Your Plain Ruby Objects
- The World Needs Another Post About Dependency Injection in Ruby
- Get Rid of That Code Smell - Control Couple
- Yes, You Should Write Controller Tests!
- Open Source Status Update – April - June 2020
- Introducing dry-validation