Data mapping, or how I prefer to call it – data transformations, is something I’ve tackled in a couple of projects already. First, in DataMapper ORM with its Property API. Then in Virtus, a project that started as an extraction of DataMapper Property API to a separate gem. Then Virtus...Continue reading...
- My time with Rails is up
- Introducing dry-schema
- Get Rid of That Code Smell - Control Couple
- Cutting Corners or Why Rails May Kill Ruby
- Abstractions and the role of a framework
- Duck typing vs type safety in Ruby
- A quick recap and plans for the future
- Yes, You Should Write Controller Tests!
- Get Rid of That Code Smell - Attributes