UPDATE: DataMapper 2 was renamed to Ruby Object Mapper (ROM). For more info check out rom-rb.org We have a lot of different Object-Relational Mapper implementations in Ruby (and a ton and a half of Mongo mappers ;)) and it’s probably a good thing. It seems like the only ORM that...Continue reading...
- My time with Rails is up
- Introducing dry-schema
- Get Rid of That Code Smell - Control Couple
- Cutting Corners or Why Rails May Kill Ruby
- Abstractions and the role of a framework
- Duck typing vs type safety in Ruby
- A quick recap and plans for the future
- Yes, You Should Write Controller Tests!
- Get Rid of That Code Smell - Attributes