A few weeks back we had a small drama about SRP. There were some smart comments, some stupid ones and a few funny jokes even, like that for example: When the SRP Police comes to take me, I'll hide behind the 11 mocks I've needed to setup to test this...Continue reading...
- My time with Rails is up
- Introducing dry-schema
- Get Rid of That Code Smell - Control Couple
- Cutting Corners or Why Rails May Kill Ruby
- Abstractions and the role of a framework
- Duck typing vs type safety in Ruby
- A quick recap and plans for the future
- Yes, You Should Write Controller Tests!
- Get Rid of That Code Smell - Attributes