Last week we released a new beta version of ROM and you’ll be able to read more about it on the official blog later this week. Today I’d like to tell you a little bit about a new adapter that I built for ROM that’s based on Yesql from the...Continue reading...
- My time with Rails is up
- Introducing dry-schema
- Get Rid of That Code Smell - Control Couple
- Cutting Corners or Why Rails May Kill Ruby
- Abstractions and the role of a framework
- Duck typing vs type safety in Ruby
- A quick recap and plans for the future
- Yes, You Should Write Controller Tests!
- Get Rid of That Code Smell - Attributes