Importing data into a database can be a complicated task. This process can be quite painful as you need to deal with data transformation, filling in missing information, specifying validation rules, handling errors and so on. Without proper tools to solve this problem it can become more complicated than it...Continue reading...
- DataMapper 2 Status and Roadmap
- Duck typing vs type safety in Ruby
- Abstractions and the role of a framework
- Mocking and Ruby
- The World Needs Another Post About Dependency Injection in Ruby
- Yes, You Should Write Controller Tests!
- A quick recap and plans for the future
- My time with Rails is up
- Introducing dry-validation